Downstream Operator, Plasmid DNA Purification
Imunon is seeking to hire multiple Downstream Operators, Purification, at its Huntsville, AL, site to support the company’s ongoing development of novel immunotherapies. The positions will be key members of a team working in a cGMP manufacturing facility to produce plasmid DNA active pharmaceutical ingredient (API).
Duties and responsibilities
- Purify plasmid DNA of interest from bacterial paste using techniques such as lysis, centrifugation, tangential flow filtration (TFF), and ion-exchange chromatography.
- Follow standard operating procedures to operate equipment, perform processes, and evaluate in-process samples.
- Prioritize responsibilities, multi-task, and remain flexible with changing objectives.
- Operate effectively under the pressure of meeting demanding deadlines in a dynamic technical environment.
- Willingness to work second or third shift as-needed.
The successful candidate will have:
- A.S. or B.S. degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- Hands-on experience with TFF, preparative chromatography, and analytical HPLC.
- Hands-on biopharmaceutical experience at pilot or commercial scale with some or all of the requisite purification unit operations a plus, but not required.
- Experience working in a GMP manufacturing environment a plus, but not required.
- Health and Dental insurance, matching 401k, and generous PTO for eligible employees.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org